Saturday, December 13, 2008

If I Am Rich...

I will buy Moonlight



My pet with Diamond Teeth




My pretty servant always ready



My Glass made only by Original Diamond



If I have time, I will play Golf on the Boat



My Security for 24 Hours



Only Spring Water from the Himalayas to Flush my Toilet



Toilet Paper



My Swimming Pool can only fill in with Expensive Perfume



Only a Professional can wash my Gold Plated Car



My Laptop with Diamond Edging and has Intel Pentium IX with RAM 30 Gigabite



My Traveling Car



My Holiday House




OK, ENOUGH OF DREAMING!!!


IT'S BETTER I GET BACK TO MY WORK !



You as well………………

6 comments:

Cecile said...

cook's i love this post :-) you girl is very creative that is why i love visiting your blogs :-)

nikkicrumpet said...

WOW...you sure know how to dream BIG! I like that!!!

me said...

its okay to dream and to wish dear..dreaming is for free anyways might as well dream BIG, right?

Chubskulit Rose said...

grabe naman yang mga dreams mo hahaha.. so extravagant lol!

Bonnie said...

Haha, cool.. I like to have those too.. Dream dream dream..

Anonymous said...

Are you nuts.Just kidding. I really love this post. I love the "toilet paper" thing. Dreaming isn't a bad thing to do as long as you're doing something to achieve it.